Are you a finance professional looking to take your career to the next level? We have the perfect opportunity for you!
Join our dynamic team!
- Maintain and update daily transaction records and documents and journalise them into accounting system (Account Payable and Account Receivable).
- Reconcile bank statement.
- Prepare and handle payroll.
- Review and process reimbursement.
- Track and calculate project costing.
- Prepare financial reports, including monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Conduct financial analysis to support decision-making processes. This includes analyzing financial statements, forecasts, and budgets.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Have at least 1 year of experience in finance / accounting.
- Familiar with accounting programs such as Jurnal.id, Accurate, etc.
- Experienced in handling payroll, bank reconciliation, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- Experienced in forecasting, financial analysis, and budgeting is a plus point.
- Possess communication skills in English.